LANE CHANGE ASSISTANCE FOR MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER VANS (WITH “RADIO-DELETE” OPTION)
Driver assistance for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Eliminate blind spots and simplify lane changes.
For models equipped with “Radio Delete” option from the factory with integration electronics to install an aftermarket display radio.
Proprietary, factory-matched side mirror caps with built-in blind spot elimination cameras, activated by turn signal and integrated with the OE or aftermarket radio. Vehicle-specific integration module is plug-and-play, making installation seamless.
- Includes two side mirror caps with blind-spot cameras
- Vehicle-specific module integrates cameras into the Sprinter’s OEM or aftermarket radio screen; cameras are activated when turn signals are used, or when the vehicle is shifted into drive and reverse
- Kits include everything needed for a plug-and-play installation including camera harnesses and adapters
All kits include left and right mirror caps with camera inserts for tow and non-tow mirrors
Includes radio replacement and camera integration module RP4.2-MB11
- Retains steering wheel controls
- Retains original back-up camera and reverse trigger (when equipped with one)
- Four camera safety camera system ready
- Retains USB Port
- Front and rear camera activation while in motion
- Provides wired outputs for navigation ready installation
- On-board 10 Amp ACC 12 volt output
- Direct USB in-field updatable
For 2014-2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinters with Radio Delete Option
For Pricing and Full Product Offering Contact Us