UNIVERSAL SIDE BLIND SPOT SYSTEM
OEM-GRADE BLIND SPOT SYSTEM WITH AUDIBLE & VISUAL ALERTS
Improve driver awareness, and create a safer and more informed driving experience with PBS-MW01, OEM-Grade Universal Blind Spot System.
Get notified when a vehicle enters into your side blind spots. Triggered by your turn signals, advanced microwave radar technology identifies moving objects in your side blind spots and provides visual and audible alerts. The visual alert is located within the vehicle, easily seen within the line of sight of the side view mirrors.
- Simple / hassle-free installation – No need to remove the bumper to install the sensors in some applications.
- OBD II Cable included for complete integration that reads power, ground, and speed from the vehicle’s system
- Full integration into your vehicle’s system, automatically triggering audible and / or visual alerts based on driver behavior (placing car in reverse, turn signal activation, hazards, speed)
- Engineered with reliable 24GHz microwave technology delivering >99% accuracy
- Audible and visual alerts for many common driving scenarios (changing lanes, getting out of the vehicle, other cars passing in the blind spot, reversing)
- Warning lights designed with an OEM aesthetic, which seamless integrate into the vehicle’s interior, angled design allows for easier viewing from the driver seat – A Pillar or door panel installation
- Power switch included
- Made for plastic bumpers
- Weather / debris-proof housing for durability
- Audible & Visual Warnings to Assist with Four Common Driving Situations:
BSD: BLIND SPOT DETECTION
The system is automatically activated when the vehicle exceeds 15 MPH to alert you of vehicles in your side blind spot. The warning indicator lamps will illuminate when a vehicle is within the warning zone (75 Ft range in the lanes to the right and left of you), or if there is a vehicle detected approaching at high speeds resulting in an impact of less than 2 seconds. (ISO 17387 Type 3 compliant)
LCA: LANE CHANGE ALERT
Lane Change Alert assists you with lane changes, alerting you to vehicles within your side blind spot to avoid side swipe accidents. The system is activated when you use your turn signal, and when your speed is above 15 MPH. The warning zone of the system covers left and right adjacent lanes, with an estimated impact in less than 2 seconds. An audible tone will be heard and the warning indicator lamp, with the corresponding turn signal will flash when another vehicle is within the warning zone, or if there is a vehicle detected approaching at high speeds resulting in an impact of less than 2 seconds during the lane change.
RCTA: REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
Rear Cross Traffic Alert helps you avoid accidents when driving in reverse, such as backing out of a parking spot. The system activates when you place your vehicle in ‘reverse’. An audible tone will be heard and the corresponding warning indicator lamp will flash when a pedestrian or vehicle is detected, which would result in an impact of approximately 2 seconds. The system is capable of monitoring the rear cross traffic zones up to a 60 ft range.
DOW: DOOR OPEN WARNING
DOW is activated when under two conditions: when the engine is on and the hazards indicators are activated, and five minutes after stopping the engine. An audible tone will be heard, and the warning indicator lamp will flash with an object or vehicle is within the warning zone, or if there is a vehicle detected approaching at high speeds resulting in an impact of less than 2 seconds.
For Pricing and Full Product Offering Contact Us